Wikipedia says a "perfect storm" is:
The confluence of three different weather-related phenomena that combined to create what Case referred to as the "perfect situation" to generate such a storm:We now have a pluperfect storm for ministerial review:
* warm air from a low-pressure system coming from one direction,
* a flow of cool and dry air generated by a high-pressure from another direction, and
* tropical moisture provided by Hurricane Grace.
- In October, the UUA President announced a comprehensive review of UU ministry;
- In December, the Ministerial Fellowshipping Committee created a process review subgroup;
- This month, the UUA Board appointed a workgroup on credentialing that will report to the Panel on Theological Education; and
- This weekend the Commission on Appraisal decided to review UU ministry.